1) I appreciate my bed… or those with air mattresses.
2) Babies spit cereal into their Aunts eye more than they eat.
3) There really is Internet everywhere in Canada.
4) Google Android app although cool… needs some work.
5) Tim Horton are within a 15 min drive… everywhere in Canada.
6) Nieces repeatedly ask to be taken to the bathroom… just so you can walk by the park.
7) Nature is still awesome.
8) Rain can always find that hole in the tent.
9) Mud sucks when packing up your car.
10) Quality time with family in nature = Priceless.
LOVE THIS 🙂
Very Well Said !!!!
Perfect list, and much of it sounds familiar.
ah such luxuries ! of the outdoor life
All completely true and universal.
Which android app was it.
the Google Plus app 🙂
We think the Tim Horton's are reproducing too fast- soon there will be nothing but Tim's across Canada
Wow, what beautiful scenery!!
Really very interesting findings! Are not they, especially about the internet and Google Android Apps – being the Android fan, I really feel astonished………………. rather perplexed
Elora Gorge ?
Sounds like you had a great time. I still think having ready access to Tim Hortons and the internet while camping is cheating 🙂
… but, I guess that's the connected world we live in these days.
Very sweet 🙂
Five straight weeks in a tent in winter is my record…………..I hear your pain