10 Lessons Learned This Weekend Camping With my Family
1) I appreciate my bed… or those with air mattresses.
2) Babies spit cereal into their Aunts eye more than they eat.
3) There really is Internet everywhere in Canada.
4) Google Android app although cool… needs some work.
5) Tim Horton are within a 15 min drive… everywhere in Canada.
6) Nieces repeatedly ask to be taken to the bathroom… just so you can walk by the park.
7) Nature is still awesome.
8) Rain can always find that hole in the tent.
9) Mud sucks when packing up your car.
10) Quality time with family in nature = Priceless.